Resources for Owners of Manufactured Homes

Programs for MH Residents

How to apply for weatherization in NJ?Call the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, Division of Housing at 609-292-6140 for application information.
DCA Web site for program description and application
Local weatherization list

MH titles are obtained through the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission
MVA Web Page